Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 updates on Entertainment, Lifestyle, Sports And More. Join our Telegram Channel http://t.me/vishvatimes1
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
Download Vishva Times App – Live News, Entertainment, Sports, Politics & More
135gm white chocolate
170gm fresh cream
285gm whipped cream
1 vanilla bean
10gm vanilla extract
145gm cream cheese
250gm egg yolks
185gm castor sugar
- For lemon curd, cook sugar and butter on a double boiler. Add eggs and whisk well along with egg yolks until the butter melts.
- Cook it for about one hour. Now, add the lemon juice slowly.
- Let it thicken. Remove from the heat. Let it cool.
- For white chocolate cremeux, boil cream with vanilla. Add chocolate.
- Add bloomed gelatin. Emulsify.
- Add the whipped cream and vanilla extract into the mix.
- Cover and let it rest.
- Now add the cream cheese to mix and whip to medium peak.
- Pour it heart-shaped mould. Freeze.
- Scoop from the center. Fill lemon curd. Place vanilla cake sponge.
- Garnish with small chocolate hearts.