Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 updates on Entertainment, Lifestyle, Sports And More. Join our Telegram Channel http://t.me/vishvatimes1
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
FOR KACHORI DOUGH:
1) 1 cup maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
2) 1 tsp semolina / rava / sooji
3) salt to taste
4) 3 tbsp oil / ghee
4) water to knead to dough
5) oil for deep frying
FOR KACHORI STUFFING:
1) 1 cup peas / matar, fresh / frozen
2) 2 tsp oil
3) 1 inch ginger / adrak
4) 1 green chilli
5) ½ tsp cumin seeds / jeera
6) ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi
7) salt to taste
8) ½ tsp kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder
9) ½ tsp coriander powder / daniya powder
10) pinch of hing / asafoetida
11) ¼ tsp garam masala powder
12) ¼ tsp aamchur powder / dry mango powder
13) 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
14) ¼ tsp fennel / saunf, crushed
INSTRUCTIONS MATAR KACHORI STUFFING RECIPE:
1) firstly, in a small blender take peas, ginger and chilli.
2) blend to coarse paste without. keep aside.
3) further, in a large kadai heat oil.
4) add in cumin seeds and saute till they turn aromatic.
5) also add in spices and saute.
6) further add blended peas and saute.
7) also add salt and coriander leaves. mix and keep aside.
KACHORI DOUGH RECIPE:
1) firstly, in a large mixing bowl add maida, rava and oil and salt.
2) crumble the flour well with oil.
3) in addition, add water and knead to form a dough. rest for 15 mins.
4) now pinch a ball sized ball and flatten it.
5) scoop prepared matar stuffing.
6) get the edges together and form a bundle.
7) deep fry kachoris to golden brown.
finally, serve matar kachori.