Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 updates on Entertainment, Lifestyle, Sports And More. Join our Telegram Channel http://t.me/vishvatimes1
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
Ingredients for Malai Ghevar
1)Maida – 2 cups
2)Desi ghee – 1/4 cup
3) Milk – 1/4 cup
4) Water – 4 cups
5)Desi ghee for frying
for sugar syrup
1)Sugar – 1 1/2 cup
2)Water – 1 cup
3)Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
HOW TO MAKE MALAI GHEVAR
1) Mix ghee and milk in a bowl, add maida and mix nicely so that no lumps are formed.
2) Add water to make a thin batter.
3) Heat ghee in a small saucepan and pour 1 ladle of batter and let the bubbles subside.
4) Repeat the process 3 to 4 times.
5) Make a hole in the center using a skewer.
6) Fry till ghevar is brown from top, remove using a fork and place on a tilted plate to remove extra oil.
7) Make all ghevars in the same way.
For sugar syrup
1) Heat, sugar, water and cardamom in a pan till one string consistency is reached.
2) Dip the ghevar in this sugar syrup for 10 seconds on each side.
3) Top the ghevar with Malai Rabdi
4) garnish with more dry fruits.