Download Vishva Times App – Live News, Entertainment, Sports, Politics & More
Ingredients for Syrup:
- 1 tsp saffron
- 100 gm cashew nuts, broken
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 2 sheets silver varq
How to Make Zafrani Kaju Katli
- 1.Grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- 2.Heat sufficient water in a non-stick pan.
- 3.Add sugar and saffron, mix and cook till syrup thickens.
- 4.Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- 5.Add cashew nut powder and mix well, cook for about 3 minutes.
- 6.Spread the mixture onto a thali and let it cool to room temperature.
- 7.Transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little.
- 8.Spread the mixture into a burfi tray, garnish with silver varq and let it set.
- 9.Cut into squares and serve.