Preparation time : 15-20 minutes.
2 tsp Oil
1/2 tsp Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
2 cloves of Garlic
a small piece of ginger
1 fresh green chilli - chopped
Salt to taste.
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 small onion - finely chopped.
1/4th cup chopped coriander leaves
150 gm boiled and mashed potatoes
2 slice of bread
Green Chutney (Chutney recipe video is already available on my channel)
* Heat a pan.
* Add 2 tsp oil.
* Add Cumin seeds (Jeera).
* Wait till Jeera crackles a bit.
* Add crushed garlic.
* Shred some ginger in it.
* Wait for a minute.
* Add chopped chilli.
* And turmeric powder.
* Cook for a while.
* Add finely chopped onions.
* Cook till onions become a bit soft.
* Add boiled & mashed potato.
* Mix everything well.
* Add chopped coriander.
* Mix again.
* Stuffing is ready.
* Take it out in a bowl.
* Let stuffing come to room temperature.
* Time to prepare Masala Aloo Toast.
* Take 2 slices of bread
* Apply butter.
* Then apply green chutney.
* Now put potato stuffing, onion rings & tomato slice.
* Cover the sandwich with the 2nd bread.
* Apply butter on both sides of sandwich.
* And toast it in the pan - on both the sides, 3-5 minutes.
* Take the masala aloo toast out of the pan.
* Apply some butter on the top.
* Sprinkle some sev on top.
* Sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
* Serve with green chutney.
* Enjoy street style Masala Aloo Toast.