Download Vishva Times App – Live News, Entertainment, Sports, Politics & More
Betel leaves 2
Pistachio ¼ cup
Green cardamoms 4 pods
Fennel Seeds (Saunf) 1½ tbsp
Milk 2 cups
Sugar 2 tbsp
- In the grinder take paan leaves, pistachio, fennel seeds, green cardamoms, and sugar. Add half cup milk and make a fine paste. Add remaining 1½ cup milk and blend well. Taste and adjust the sugar.
- You can sieve the thandai milk to remove the fibers of fennel seeds. I like it without removing the fibers, so the choice is yours.
- Delicious Paan Thandai is ready to serve. You can also pour some ice cubes at the time of serving.
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
- You can add more milk and/or sugar if this drink is too strong for you.
- Use cold milk to make chilled drink. You can also add some ice.
- If you live outside India, you can find all these ingredients easily in the Indian stores.