Download Vishva Times App – Live News, Entertainment, Sports, Politics & More
Mahindra has been targeting the sub-4 metre segment for quite some time but have never been able to get the formula correct. In fact, the XUV300 will be Mahindra's fifth attempt at carving out a considerable piece of the pie, which is currently being enjoyed by the Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport. In order to do so, the Indian SUV maker has loaded the car with comfort, aesthetic and safety features, a lot of them segment-firsts. Also, it is being offered with both petrol and diesel engine options. With all of this in place, it's almost like Mahindra is raising the bar of the segment. Here is all you need to know about the Mahindra XUV300.
- At the front, the XUV300 has a unique LED DRL setup. The LEDs overline the top of the headlamps and then fall down all the way to the log lamps. This does make for an attractive setup at the night.
- The headlamps are projector units and along with the sleek grille, do look smart. The projector headlamps with DRLs are available in the W8 variants.
- Towards the side, you get 17-inch dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels in the top W8 (O) variant. The W8 gets 17-inch alloys and the W6 and W4 get 16-inch steel rims.
- The top variant also gets a sunroof and dual tone roof-rails. Also, the XUV300 is available in 6 body colours: Red, Orange, White, Black, Silver and Aqua. The taillamps too are LED and the XUV also gets a rear wiper and washer.
- It gets 180mm of ground clearance which should keep you pretty safe inside the city.
Source Name : www.Zigwheels.com